Monday, June 21, 2010

Task # 6: The Groovy Stuff

This is the part of technology where I definitely need a "buddy": this is the techo stuff that I actually could get into. For example, this. I played around with this for about 15 minutes, thinking on some level this would kind of neat, to make a cartoon. I'm not sure how I would use it, but it was fun. But my knowledge--and the help the site gave--made this a pretty rudimentary experience. I looked at this as well. The artist in me, the guy who draws pictures throughout Warning-Probation meetings, one of which ended up in P.H.'s office once (thanks Paul!), the guy who made a 16mm movie in high school, loves all this. Again, I don't know how I would use them in an educational setting, but if I could learn them--and that would be a big "If" given my learning curve--I could I'm sure find a way to use them. They really are groovy, in the best sense of the word.

Tech: score again!

1 comment:

  1. 2 bits, 4 bits, 6 bits a dollar, all for technology, stand up and holler!!!

    ReplyDelete