Monday, August 16, 2010

Task 9: Delicious

Delicious it is not.

This is the first task I have really had a struggle with. In theory I can see how this could work -- thanks to the help of Anna Watkins, bless her heart. As a storing house my students could use, yes, this makes sense. But the mechanics of this system have left me absolutely befuddled. I don't get it. Again, as so often happens in these situations, I have a glimpse into the befuddlement some of my students have when I explain to them, for example, the MLA system of quoting.

I don't see myself using this. I am metaphorically tearing my hair out at this moment.

1 comment:

  1. I was first introduced to Delicious about 3 years ago and felt like you did. However, after some time, it has grown on me. Social bookmarking can be particularly helpful if you use more than one computer. If you'd like me to show you how I use it sometime, I'd be happy to.

    ReplyDelete